<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

This morning I came back from my run extremely nauseated and ended up throwing up. I guess next time I won't take that many hills. At least I have legs to run on :D

If you ever have a chance to watch Dragonseed, don't watch it. It's very boring! Didn't even bother to finish it. It stars Katherine Hepburn as an Chinese lady! On the other hand, DO watch African Queen, with Hepburn and Bogart. Much better movie :)

I found a blog of an online acquaintance here www.murkywave.com. He's a conservative too :D He's the ONLY person I have met who has listened to and likes Glenn Beck. Of course you all who read regularly know he's my favorite talkshow host :)

I keep reading in Popular Science that they are getting hits from people's blogspots. SO, POPULAR SCIENCE, I'M BLOGGING ABOUT YOU! www.popsci.com. I wonder how they decide who to write about in their magazine. Ha, I ought to write and find out.

Take one dose every day. Stop when you reach desired height, or under the direction of your physician. http://www.popsci.com/popsci/medicine/article/0,12543,608733,00.html
Yikes!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?