<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

The bus is fixed!!! Yesterday we took her around the block. It was so incredible. We have a big concert coming up on Sunday. We're going to try to get a rooftop air installed before then.

I've almost reached 1,000 visitors!!!! Thanks to all of you who come and visit.

It was cold last night. 44 degrees. It was 95 just a few days ago!

I'm overusing the '!!!!!'s I think. Ok, I'm calmed down now. In the front yard there is a row of cement blocks with the holes in them, I planted bachelor buttons in each hole. There are about 10 plants, there are at least 40 buds on them. The zinnia's have buds also, and the miniature marigolds are just about to come out. I'm looking for a good free photo album online. Several of my friends have them but I can't remember where they are online. So if you have any suggestions leave a comment or send me an email.

I'm writing a paper on trumpet playing, it should be published here in a week or so, I'm going to send it to a trumpet website that features an article by a highschool or college student every month. I'm neither, but I guess it's the age that counts.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?