<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I am sick. I came down with something on Saturday, it's only gotten worse since then. It started with a headache and chills. Now I have a sore throat, congestion, and my right eye is sore. I'm on a vitamin regimen, along with no running, and plenty of water. I hope I don't pass this on to other members of my family. It's really rotten. Had to cancel work this morning. The sore neck I had made me think momentarily of menengitis (spelling? I'm too lazy this morning to look it up), but a friend of mine had more or less the same symtoms and it turned out to be just a cold.

The day I completely rid myself of being vain will be the day I stop judging others by their appearances. The only reason I worry about how I look is because I don't want to be looked upon as I know I look at others sometimes. Think this is true? Leave a comment, I'd like to hear some feedback.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?