<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts  I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts..I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts....I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts....I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts...I will always save my posts..

My dad had to do some electrical work in my room and the computer shut off when he turned off the electricity :( The reason that is so bad is because I had just written a long post without publishing it. I'd do it in works, or word, but neither of those automatically save work when the computer is shut down.

 
I had written about the 5-6 course meal we had a the Veringia's house, some friends of ours. The run down is as follows. Antipasta. Pasta. Meatballs + sausage. Baked chicken w/ cheese. Salad. Fruit. Dessert. Coffee.

These were all at distinct times through the meal, except the pasta + meatballs/sausage, and the chicken + salad, which were served together.

I had that so nicely written out before...it almost makes me cry :(

After the meal, we thanked our host and hostess and left for our night concert, which was outdoor in Saugus, MA. All throughout the concert, I kept wondering what state we were in!! I couldn't get it in my head that this is MY homestate. It seems more normal to be out of state. I guess I'll plenty of out of state time this fall. If you live in NY, PA, OH, IN, IL, AZ, NM, TX, LA, MI, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, NJ, DE, MD, or CT, and you have someplace for us to sing, I want to hear from you! Email my parents at macdonald7@juno.com and let them know. It's necessary to plan early, so please try to contact us soon. After we get our tour dates set up, it's kind of difficult to fit more in, especially if they aren't close to other places we are performing.  

Well I've forgotten whatever else I was blogging about...so this is all for now.  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?