<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

I just got back from my first day of the Massachusetts Motorcycle Safety Course. About 3 1/2 hours of class time and then 6-7 hours of riding time. My left leg is so sore!!! It was a lot of fun though. Tomorrow we will have a little more class time, more riding, then we'll be taking an written test, along the the road test. After that, if we pass, our motorcycle licences will be mailed to us :D
The instructor kept commenting that my posture needed some help, but she said it made more sense because I've done a little bit of BMXing in the past. I guess that kind of body work doesn't apply to road bikes! I also tend to shift my upper body when I turn. I just need a dual purpose bike (road/offroad) :D

I try to give a full review on the course tomorrow. I didn't know at all what to expect when I got there, and it would have been helpful to read a synopsis.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?