<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

YAHOOO!!! Bush is in the White House for 4 more years. Kerry's speech is sickening. Basically he's saying "I'm won't possibly win, I just wanna wrap my arms around all of you and HUG you. Oh yeah, and wasn't Edwards wonderful, my new partner". Bleh Bleh Bleh.

My liberal neighbor I'm sure is kind of upset. She knew I was a Bush fan. Oh well :)

We just had a celebration dinner; an early Thanksgiving dinner really. We usually visit our grandparents in November, this is just a little earlier than we usually do it.

No more concerts till the weekend. Only two more concerts till home. I wonder if anyone new has moved into the neighborhood. I wonder if things are different at home. I wonder how cold it's going to be.

I just finished The Oath, by Frank Peretti. It's an interesting thriller, 550 pages long. It didn't bother me as much as it would, as I read it mostly at night. A friend gave us a bunch of books down in AL, I've finished them all but two I think.

My readership is waaaay down, I don't blame all of you. I haven't been updating. Please, come back and visit more when I'm updating regularly. I will do my best to update normally once I'm back home.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?