<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Before I start to blog, I have all sorts of ideas running through my head. When the cursor starts blinking on this page, I can't think of a thing!

My room is a disaster area, as they say. I have been working on two main projects (yes, you will find out soon!) and I have neglected nearly everything else. I have three instrument cases on the floor, stacks of music everywhere, plastic shavings all over the rug, a microscope set up on the desk along with various other tools, the dremel is on top of the keyboard, the drill bits are scattered on the desk, the books from the library are on the floor next to the big pile of clothes. It really looks bad, but I will clean it soon :)

I've been practicing, working, and practicing. Saturday we go to record at the studio during the morning and then we come back to this area to do a concert at night. Sunday we sing in the morning at a local AOG Church and in the afternoon we head to a local nursing home to do a concert there.

I have very sorely neglected my duty to my readers, to provide them with interesting, regularly updated material. I will make up for it with a big long post soon, provided the rules allow me to post it here as well as in the contest entry list. Whoops. Um, yeah. We'll see what happens :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?