<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

I got my room somewhat clean today. I moved the keyboard off the big desk onto the little desk, in anticipation of having 50+ plants on the big desk. Last year I didn't plant enough of Zinnea. It was raining today, otherwise I would have gone out and filled the little planters and started them today.


Last year I remember a particularly dismal day. It had been raining for days, and all the trees outside were yellow. I remember wishing the trees would hurry up and turn green. Funny what you remember.

Mom just made chicken soup with hominy in it (I looked it up online - "Hominy is made from dried corn kernels from which the hull and germ have been removed, usually by boiling in lime. The kernels look somewhat life popcorn and have a soft, chewy consistency. It is sold either in canned or dried form."). The hominy reminded me of something I've had before, but I can't put a finger on it.

It is only 8pm and I'm more tired than I can remember being in a long time. When I was playing bass earlier my arms just didn't want to cooperate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?