<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

This morning I did Spanish and practiced. That's about it. I feel very unproductive. I did make it through a whole chapter of Proverbs en espanol. Still I don't feel like that's much. I couldn't understand half of it :p

In a few weeks I will have completed Rosetta Stone Spanish I. I'm not sure what to do next, purchase II and III, or just work with the other Spanish material I have? If anyone else has worked through the first one, and has experience with going on with the next two, leave a comment please.

This is boring because I am just talking about myself. New topic.

Terri Shiavo. I can't write much on this because I just don't know what to say. I feel terrible for the family, and we are all praying for them.

I was looking at some blogs, and I was asking myself, what do I see in blogs that I return to over and over again. Interesting facts (generally not stories, even if they are true) and good photos. So I had better get some pictures up here.

The weather is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! It is 55 degrees. I've got my windows open. Ahhhhhh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?