<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

So I've been lazy about blogging things of worth. That picture was just because I couldn't think of something to blog. Problem is that I write things on my laptop and then get online on the regular computer. By the way the Joseph's Tune link on the side is the short story I wrote. I'll probably leave it up permanently.

Here are some questions for all of you who want some brain work. Say I grew up in a "Christian" home. I had shown some fruits of being a Christian. Then in my late teens things started going downhill. I hung out with entirely the wrong crowd, and before I knew it, I was involved in some really bad things, including drugs and a lot of alcohol. I ended up killing two people, but I was not found out. It has been 5 years, and my life has lead me only further down in guilt and depression. I talk to a minister about it, at my wits end, wondering desperately what has happened to me. He explains the Gospel to me, I finally understand what the Gospel is, and I give my life to Christ. Now I am faced with a dilema. If I turn myself in for these two murders along with the rest of my crimes, I will undoubtably spend a lot of time in prison.

(1). Should I turn myself in?
(2). Would it be a sin to not tell anyone and just live the rest of my life a free woman, not facing any consequences for my sin?
(3). Do we face 'natural' consequences for our sin on earth, though we have been forgiven?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?