<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 10, 2005

The eyes have it, or do they ruin it entirely? Probably they will be staring at you until I get sick of them. I don't know how to get them to the right of the header.

I gained and lost 7 lbs in one week. How weird is that? I don't know how it's possible, I'll have to attribute it to one weighing day being cold (and thus wearing jeans, sweatshirt, sneaker, the whole bit) and one being hot (shorts, no shoes, tee, etc).

Everything is going much better; although nothing has been decided (as far as the big decision I was talking about us having to make), everyone is in a reasonably good mood, and my room is clean. It's badly needing paint. A few years ago I decided I liked a color called Celery Stick from walmart. Some days I hate it, some days I wonder if I should leave it. Either way, eventually it will be repainted. Besides, one wall has some water damage from the ice dam above one of the windows two years ago. Now I'm looking at greenish blue. I showed it to my sister and she said "Oh, well, it looks like a bathroom." :( She didn't intend to discourage me, no doubt, but now I'm having second thoughts. Probably end up harvest gold, flourescent pink, olive and advacado green. OOHhh, I did NOT mean to make you nauseated! Here's a bag. *apologizes for mentioning offensive color scheme*


One more thing that has happened is that I have decided my hair needs an extra 8.5 inches of length, bringing it to approximately 43 inches long, or "classic length", as defined by the Long Hair Community. I don't know if I will make it! I'm estimating at least 1.5 years to get it there gracefully, without straggly looking ends.

I understand this is a very boring series of posts; it's the only writing outlet I have. Right now my life is a rollercoaster, thus my writing will reflect that. I just can't think of anything to write about but myself :(

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?