<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Today everything has seemed to just come together. I finished my memorization for the day this morning, I went and practiced trumpet, and my high C just seemed really OPEN! We're going over to see friends tomorrow, we're having company for Christmas, someone GAVE me a capo!!!!!! And if the person is reading this, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you! It's supposed to come tomorrow in the mail.

God is wonderful! This morning while I was finishing the last verse in John that I had a goal to memorize, I just felt the presence of God. I was so happy.

Another thing that is being nice is the scale. I've lost about 22 pounds since I was 12, and about 15 of them I've kept off since then, but just recently I've gotten rid of 7 more. It's really amazing when you think about what you eat. When I feel like eating, just for the sake of eating, I try not to. If I can't stop myself from eating when I'm not hungry, then it's gluttony. Of course, that doesn't necessarily make eating when you aren't hungry gluttony either. I still eat sometimes when I'm not hungry, but I'm trying to make a point not to, just to prove to myself that I don't have a problem with stopping. I think it's very odd that whenever I do lose anything, it's right before Thanksgiving and Christmas and it generally stays off. Eating on the road, however, is an entirely different subject.......fried chicken....church dinners...ahh.

And one thing I haven't updated on in a long while. I haven't run since the summer time, I can't even remember the last time I had a good run. I read in a 1999 issue of some magazine I had under my bed when I cleaned (definitely was an old issue when I got it and it got lost!) that up to 70% percent of runners experience gastric/stomach problems when they run. All I experienced was nausea, but it was enough to make me sit on the side of the road and cry. Normally it appeared after running the crazy hills we have around here.

I am, however, considering taking it up again. I think the lack of exercise is making me tired, and although it was 0 this morning, if I wait until the day warms up a little I think it'll bother my throat less.

Boooring..booring. But it's my life, and it's my blog, so I'm writing about it. I am definitely not feeling the "this is a good post" thing, but life is good, so who cares? :D

The only thing that I worry about is that my readers will be insulted that I said "Who cares?", for after all, I DO care about my readers. Of course I do!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?