<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm gonna be cheap today (but funny :) I'm just posting a picture. No text! (except this and a TINY bit).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's a sign my mom put up right before wood burning season kicked in.
Pictures from archives:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(just a random picture I took playing with the shutter speed of my sister's camera.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(the bike I am so wanting to get running this spring, one of our many, many things to do :P)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(A view from a highway around here.)

If you're a long time reader, I know you've already seen all of these. I've just got a big list of stuff to do tonight (was supposed to have been done before I went online) and I really wanted to blog.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?