<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

Thank you all for the comments on the guitar :)

Here is a link to some real guitars with some really nice grains. They make some perty things!

Here is another picture of some of the stuff they do these days with woods and guitars (click on the picture to visit the official website):


Pantheon Guitars

Hm...what has been going on in life. I practiced trumpet yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. Today I picked it up and my lips felt bruised. Ick. Got to get back to regular practice, like, NOW! I've heard some guys take asprin to relieve lip swelling after intense gigs. I think I'll pass this time, maybe next time too :)

I've also been contemplating taking some algebra. Call me nuts, but I wonder if it might appeal to me now that it's not being stuffed down my throat within the confines of a school year. Detailed things that can be worked out are kind of appealing to me these days(miniatures, guitar pieces, etc). I wonder if there's something wrong with the air :D

It was 30 degrees this morning. HELLO SPRING! The birds are chirping in the mornings though, that means something good, I think.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?