<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I want to thank Ellen and Phil LaClaire for all of their music :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not sure what exactly drew me to bluegrass, but the LaClaires have certainly been an inspiration.


I went with Carol and a friend of hers (on the right) to a violin lesson. I just sat on the couch and watched (and took some pictures).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The long hair site I visit is down, so I can't post pictures in my thread :( This probably strikes most of you as strange, but below is a kind of different picture with my hair draped over a chair. If the hair site was up I'd be posting it there rather than here. I'm planning to hold off trimming again till summer is over so it might have a chance to grow some. When I got it trimmed last time the barber said that I needed way more off than I asked (about an inch) because the ends were 'dead'. He did just take off what I wanted though, which was good. I hear sob stories often from the LHC about going to a salon and asking for a small trim and getting waistlength hair cut to a bob. Really nasty butchering! According to Jose Gomez, all of the hair you see on people's head is dead. So maybe everyone should get all of their (dead) hair cut off? This all sounds terribly crazy, I understand, but I'm so used to being able to post at my journal on the site :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




A friend told me a cool fact about rain; The rain that falls on one acre during a one
inch rainstorm equals 27,154 gallons of water. Check out more stuff about rain, including how many gallons rains on Washington, DC, during a one inch rain storm.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?