<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Picture time! (Again? Anybody getting bored?)

Some flowers I started from seed and planted last year but they didn't bloom till this year. I was surprised they stayed green almost through the whole winter!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A raggedy pink bachelor button, rained on all week:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A mini swamp my brother is growing (?):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a tiny plant with some buds on it! I put my thumb in for perspective.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Carol made this a while ago and I decided to try it because hers turned out so good (different flavors, though). Sweet pizza.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One is chocolate/coconut and the other is cinnamon/walnut/stickybun.
mmmmmmmmmm

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?