<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 19, 2006

First off, the happy birthday photo :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy 22nd, Carol!

Today I went up on a bike ride, it took me over an hour to go 10 miles :p Yesterday I made it in 55 minutes, but this time I stopped a few times and took pictures.

Here are some of the pretty parts around here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's a swamp not too far from here, there's a sign about it being a wildlife something or other.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's kind of dreary looking on an overcast day! Any day, in fact :p


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just for fun, a shot opposite the side of the road where my bike was sitting.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I stopped to get some of the yellow flowers you can see in the field in the first picture. There were so many things I wanted to stop for, but it would have taken forever.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For some reason I really like roads that are in the woods and just go out beyond where you can see them. Straightish woodsy roads with a curve at the end are especially fun. Who knows what's around the corner!?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a section of woods that looked SO green on the trip yesterday (which is part of the reason I went back today) but for some reason it didn't look the same today. Different lighting, maybe. Some of the trees are tall - too tall to get a picture of the whole tree at that close of a distance. I tried lying on the ground to get a shot from the bottom up, but there was too much backlight and it didn't look too well anyhow.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess who's bike that is ;)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A local pond.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahh..the tops of trees :D

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?