<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 27, 2006

I haven't blogged for a while. Forgive me for stating the obvious. I've been looking at Linux as an operating system for a little while and I just got my laptop back from a repair recently so I've been trying to make it work. Someone offered to help me (and actually, many of my online friends have given me bits of info and helped me out of scrapes) so possible I might be able to make it work!

Carol always comes to me with her computer problems (well, the times I know about anyhow) and then I go online and ask my friends and then I look like a genius. Ha. Well it's not really that simple, but usually I've already encountered the problem she's having and I've already consulted the Geniuses, so I know how to solve it. Either way, it's good to have computer friends. And not computer enemies either, because they'll tell you what to do, but it won't be the thing to fix it :D

I need to blog more, yes, but life seems to have very little room for blogging when it's necessary, and when I don't have anything else to do, I'm all caught up in my blogging and don't NEED to blog. Ironic, isn't it?

I got new glasses today. I'll have to see if Carol can take a picture for me and I can do a pictoral demonstration of how $30 glasses look. No kidding. From this side of them they're not too bad, they aren't scratched up at all so everything looks really clear! It seems easier to focus up close, but I still hate wearing glasses for looking at things up close. Maybe lasik is something to investigate. And ladies and gentlemen, remember Lasix is not the same as Lasik. Do not confuse the two pronunciations in common speech, as I did, unless you want to be subject to embarrassment.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?