<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 23, 2006

News flash!

But first, Happy Thanksgiving, and may you always give God as much thanks as you can possibly give.


My laptop is back from being repaired! This means I can check the "Remember me" box when I sign into blogger without fear that someone else will have to log out of my account and be unnecessarily annoyed. Although if they use my computer, they may have to do just that.


And here are some clips I'd like to be listened to and then critiqued. Let me explain; We recently bought a new (used) guitar. I don't know if I really like it, or if I really don't like it. The old one is such a familiar sound and I really don't have any complaints with it. I've recorded two clips of the same song with the two guitars.

Spanish Grasshopper - Guitar A

Spanish Grasshopper - Guitar B

If you listen, please take a second to comment and give me your first impression and any other thoughts you might have. Did one initially sound more pleasant than the other?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?