<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Here's something fun I found today



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

Those are the states we've been to. Some of them have just been driven through, though, to make a map of states we've been in for a length of time would be far less "red."

______________________________

Please pray for God to be lifted up in my life more than ever before. I feel awkward saying "pray for me," when it seems like praying for my feeling better about a particular situation is a small thing. I want situations to be resolved to the Glory of God. I want to be able to bring honor to God even in my misery - if it's so accute as to be called misery. And for those of you who might wonder what in the world I'm talking about, I'm just talking about dealing with the "noise" in life. Yes, Jesus is my savior, and I'm trusting fully in him for salvation. But as I mentioned in a message to a friend, it's so hard not to ask "What about the details?" How do we truly seek God first?

It's also amazing how writing something down can give you clarity. Obviously, I'm creating a problem for myself by focusing on the wrong things - man's ideas, man's philosophies. I think I'm overanalyzing everything to boot. I'm trying to be smart and it isn't working.
__________________________________

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?