<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 03, 2007

More pictures!


Some stuff I just worked on for fun:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And I thought this turned out kind of neat in halftones.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

_______________

Some of us at breakfast (the church has a pancake breakfast this morning.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Carol with her flute:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr. Ed WITH HAIR!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I laughed so hard when Hannah did that, I got hicups!

All of us together before we left :(
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you so much Meusers and Bartletts :) We're going to miss you.

___________________

And here's another one I played around with. Corel Draw has got some kooal stuff in it. And in case you were wondering, I say that all of the time. Rarely do I say "cool." It's coo al. Or koo al. Not "all", but like the name, "al." Both sylables are pretty much said with the same emphasis. So yeah, kooal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?