<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Guess what!?

We're home :D

It's so nice to be here.

_____________________________

I don't have any new pictures because the a lot of the trip pictures are on my sister Carol's laptop (broken) and on my brother's laptop (working but not here).
So here are some pictures that are from at least a week ago, but I didn't get a chance to blog.

My grandmother and my sister.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My grandfather and his two grandsons that are almost as tall as he is!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now in this picture, what emotion does each of us seem to be conveying? lol.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all for now. Everyone have a great day :)

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?