<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 29, 2007

This evening I came across an email in our family's mailbox. It was a story about Christians in Turkey who were recently murdered. There's a warning halfway through the email that the text becomes graphic and not to read if you're squeamish. I haven't brought myself to read it. I just flashed it by and my neck got hot and I had that "ugh" feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I saw just a few of the details and I can see it was a very gory murder. Three Christian men were murdered by 10 Muslim young men all under the age of 20. The Christians died a slow, torturous death. Please remember the persecuted church. If it is a sin to neglect doing good, then it is certainly a sin to forget our brothers and neglect to pray for them.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?