<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mom got some asparagus today. I used to think asparagus was nasty stuff - I had never tasted it before! It's fantastic. Cooked in a pan with a little oil and a fair amount of salt..mmmwah. I also ate some yucca slices I had baked. I was putting oil on it but it makes it a little soggy (I thought) so I baked it with just some salt sprinkled on top. Again, another yummy vegetable that I didn't think I liked.

In an effort to give evolution the credibility it deserves, ask yourself if my food just happened to cook itself and arrange itself as seen on this plate when I tossed it in the air ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How about this one??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Use your brain and think!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?