<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today I have a picture to post. We went to an engine show and were walking around. Carol stopped to take pictures of me beside a car and the guy there said hop in, so I did and she took some pictures :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

________________________________

And just for fun, here's a flex picture. My right bicep grew 1/8 inch, isn't that grand!? Actually, it's not that grand :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've been listening to Kent Hovind a lot because we put his DVDs on often in the living room and I walk through a lot and sometimes sit to listen and what I've been hearing through his messages is that God hates pride. He doesn't like it when I do "good" if I do it with pride. He doesn't like it when I workout because of pride. He doesn't like it when I say "I'm grand." So no, I'm not grand. See instead something God has created and marvel at His wisdom. Without his life in me, I would be nothing!! And in fact I still am nothing, but only He is something, and He is in me! The fact that God doesn't like pride is both freeing and disheartening at the same time. It's hard to do things without pride, but on the other hand, there are so many things you can do to please God if you just do them to please Him and not to satisfy your pride! So embrace your freedom in Christ. Do good for God to bring glory to His name.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?