<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 08, 2007

Tonight we're expecting some company. Friends are coming from PA. We had a concert today, we have a concert tomorrow, and one on Sunday. Then on Monday we're running sound for the Marine Corps Reserve Concert Band, who is performing with the Montague Community Band, which is the band I and several of my siblings play in. Kinda cool :)

Today's concert went well, a fair amount of sun in our eyes, lots of distractions (it was for the Relay for Life walking thing. We sang on a double wide flatbed trailer on the side.
________________

Today for the second time in the recent past I've passed up ice cream for A PIECE OF FRUIT! This is totally unlike me. I don't know if my brain is right. Since I have a cold (which seems to be in my ears now :( it's probably better not to have the dairy anyway. I pity the other siblings in my family that have this (and my dad, too!). It's a baddun. It also is effecting my trumpet playing, I had an inspiration to practice but my head feels so weird and the guys at the trumpet forum said to go see a doctor. Blah. Maybe I will, but I don't want to get stuck on antibiotics again! The ear/trumpet thing has been ongoing, maybe it's just been exacerbated by the cold.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?