<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 25, 2007

We just went away for a Sunday and Monday and did some concerts. After our concert today, we went out to Chinese, and then I took a nap on the way home - must have been 20 minutes, max. Now I feel so exhausted and tired, I can't believe it :p

Tonight Carol and I have to go to band. I feel to tired to play, I know I'm going to be half asleep as it gets to the second half of the concert.

__________________

At our concert today we met one of the shortest adults in the world (she was shorter than Hannah!) and a 93 year old movie star, Kay Linaker, who starred in a lot of movies with Charlie Chan. I'll blog a picture of the movie star at some point, because they're on Carol's camera right now and I don't have a reader that takes her cards.

Off to try to shake off the snoozy feeling......

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?