<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A about a week ago, probably because I was slightly bored, I explored more of my webdesigning software - Namo Webeditor 6. This is a great little program you can get on eBay for around $20 - it retails for $100, I think.It's a WYSIWYG editor to make webpages with. It's also bundled with an animator, which I had never paid much attention to. After a little tinkering, I found some it's really cool to make banners out of, such as this one:

Take The Good Person Test

I made another one but it's a lot more frames than this one and it's 2.5 MB! I'm not sure how that would do as a banner ad.

________________

The last few days I've been waking up with a sore-ish throat and this evening I finally decided to look, and I found *BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP* (too gross to describe to the general public. Basically the infection that I normally see in my tonsils (I think it's strep B, which is supposed to stay in your system permanently, I think?) is at the base of my tongue. It's been mildly aching sometimes when I sing. I've been gargling with warm salt water, hopefully that will take care of it. If not, I might have to go on a garlic thing. I'm considering going off white sugar/flour for a time but I never last on that and always end up saying moderation is better than nothing. We'll see what happens in the next few days I guess.

It's sooos nice to have wireless, this is actually accessible IN the bus, in my bunk even! Very nice. We're parked at a church that has some sort of strong wireless signal nearby.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?