<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Whoo hoo! I graduated from teens :| Is that good, or bad? It's better being older than dead, methinks :)

Here are some random pics from this weekend and right before we left.


A friend visited from CA and brought her cousins with her! We had a lot of fun and I got to cook supper for them. It was kinda cool, I've never really cooked a whole meal for company before.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

_______________________

When we went to Philly we saw this really cool building.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's a close up in the middle. I thought it was really neat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know I cut this off a little, but we were driving down the road and it was hard to frame it right.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

_______________

Inside the stage we sung on:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some friends that came early and hung out with us before the concert. Some of them we just met for the first time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the concert we took a group picture:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

_______________

Then we went to our grandparents house, where my family gave me a (20th) birthday party. They made it so much fun and my mom's cake (that she made from scratch and MADE up the recipe) was great!! In fact, I think we should have a reenactment of the cake eating part ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the green river flowed! Thanks to all my family who went out of their way to be generous to me on my birthday :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I would blog a picture of the coins I got, but I don't have the picture at the moment and they are telling me it's time to eat so I have to go, NOW! BY y'all till next time.

_____________

ETA: One more picture :)

Here are the coins I got, a $20 and a $5 silver piece! I feel like one of the group - one of my coin collecting brothers :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I tried to upload a video to youtube but it didn't work! No surprise, since it was a 65 mb upload and one wireless.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?