<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hello!

It's almost time for coffee and donuts in the church that we're singing at this morning, so I have to go soon and get fattened. (And run through a song we're doing this morning.) We didn't have a church for this morning until last night. We performed the Mommy Song along with the rest of our program and this church (that we've sung at before) is having Sanctity of Life Sunday this morning, and they asked us to come and sing and close our music with that song. Sometimes when I sing it, I think I wonder if the words are kind of awkwardly placed here, or they don't flow right, but it probably doesn't matter. I mean, I want our music to be good, but it doesn't have to be perfect in the worldly sense to be God honoring.

I can't remember if I blogged about tendonitis or not. I think I have it, and I've been trying to remember to ice my arms before and after concerts. My left hand aches more than my left, but my right hand aches sometimes too. I'm working on changing the way I hold my pick, and the way my left hand fingers the notes on the fingerboard. So far, OK. I practiced yesterday when my hands felt better but they ached afterwards and I wished I hadn't played. It's been a week since I've done any real practice!

See you all later, we should have wireless in Houston so I may be more regular with blog updates :) Maybe I'll be able to get a picture or two up as well, and POSSIBLY some youtube stuff from where we are!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?